Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Been Busy - Keeps me Out of Trouble.




Hope everyone had a mega-wicked good holiday. Mine was super neat. I got TONS of gifts and still have some to open! I got a lot of treats, and many of toys. I got like every kind of Cuz ball they create. Its awesome! I also got some stuff from the Healthy Animal as well as a gift certificate so I can go there and pick out my own stuff (thanks Shelly).

Other than that I am resting an relaxing, I ate a mega-wicked lot. Sorry I have not updated this site in a big. I have had a lot going on. I have been playing really hard at daycare and get a bit tired in the evenings. I also wrote my first column for the Pet Gazette this month that is going to hit the shelves on January first.

Above is my head shot. Mom says you need one of these if you are going to be famous! Hope you all had a great holiday!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Haddon said...

Hi Hannah! This is your brother Haddon...I have wanted to get in contact with you but I never got your email from mommy. I hope your liking your new parents, it was sad to seperate. I thought it would be fun to get in touch with you and share pictures. You sure are pretty and have grown alot! Love Haddon

10:29 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I have three Cuzzes. They are cool! Happy New Year!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Hi Hanna,

I am Ellie, one of two white boxers here in Missoula, MT. I just wanted to tell you how pretty I think you are...and I really enjoyed reading your blog! I will be eagerly awaiting the updates!

Nubbily Wiggles,
Ellie the Boxer

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home