Sunday, November 12, 2006

I am getting Big


I hit a big 8 months next week. Wow, can you believe it, 8 months! Woooo Whooooo! Only a little more time left until my first birthday. Then I will be a mega wicked big girl.

Nothing much going on, I got a new friend - Murphy. He is an 11 week old Chocolate Lab. Mom and Dad's friends picked him up this week and brough him over to visit. He is little like I was and he was very shy. I am going to give him some time and he will come around. He is very pretty. Gotta run for now, football is almost on!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Happy 8 months. I remember that time. Glad you got a new friend. They are nice

4:20 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are big and beautiful!

1:39 AM  
Blogger M-Fax said...

hi there, just saying hi from one dog to another

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

Hi Hanna!
Wow you are getting so big and boootiful! It's so nice u met a new friend, babby puppies are fun. I don really like boy puppies that are almost as big as me, dey are so tupid and rude and tink dey are sooo tough.
Teddy

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home