Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weekend's Almost Here!!!!


Well its Thursday, Mom and Dad have been busy this week. They trade off on getting me at daycare, and tomorrow is my big girl day. I get a dog walker on Tues & Fri. Mom says that these are my days to show that I am a good big girl and not a baby anymore. I am doing mega wicked good. This weekend she is going to scout out a new class for me since I graduated puppy school last week. It's a class called "Good Manners". I think I have them (good manners) but always a refresher class is good. Maybe there will be some cute boy dogs!!

Thats it for now, pretty boring week for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Have a great weekend Hanna - weekend's are always fun :-)

Love
Opy

8:18 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Hanna! Gonna share that rawhide?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

Hi Hanna Banana! I didn't know you had a blog too! Just wanted to say hi!

Teddy

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home