Wednesday, November 29, 2006

T-Giving Gone Bring on X-Mass


I am ready, I have been preparing to give my "sad dog " look to mom and dad because I want a mega wicked lot of presents this year. How was your turkey day? I tried some green beans, was not a big fan but the Turkey was Yum-a-roo!

Enough on turkey day lets get to the real holiday, Christmas. I want tons of stuff. Leaving hints around the house, I hope mom and dad get them. I am sooo excited, I want three Cuz balls, 85 bully sticks, a 40lb bag of Canidae, a new bed, four new collars and leashes (I am a fashionista), and a lot of treats!!!

Think they can handle that? I hope so!

8 Comments:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hanna that is a pretty impressive chrismtas list....mine is big...but i am only telling santa....we will see if he is really listening..cuz i know i have been good...

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I got some turkey, too! Yummy yum yum! I never had turkey before, and I am ready for more!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

hey, just shade your sad look!!plz as its xmas time. And hey, wanna see wat my doggiesare upto...check this out!!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Tag...you;re it

10:38 AM  
Blogger Waylon said...

Christmas Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to see what ya gotta do!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home