Friday, October 06, 2006

October's Here....(I'm sick)

Boy did I catch a stomach bug. Nothing bad or anything just was not feeling so hot. Dad took me to the Vet yesterday and she put me on some stuff to make me feel better. I am going to try to milk this for a bit because mom is feeding me a lot of good stuff (boiled chix and rice). I am glad because since October is here I want to run and chase leaves. It's a long weekend and I am also glad because I get to be with Mom & Dad for three whole days 24/7. Mom says she is going to try to start to take me for walks downtown now that I am older. We will go early so that I do not have any distractions. Sounds good to me!! I love exercise - did I mention chasing leaves??

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Chicken and rice is good, but you can't play in the leaves and pretend to be sick - Darn the luck!

8:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh i hopoe you are feeling better Hanna...I had the tummy flu last week...and it sucks. My tummy is all better and i have been running like a crazy girl...Slobberykisses to you...MJ

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better now, Hanna Banana!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home