Sunday, October 08, 2006

70 and Sunny



Its Sunday and the sun is shining!! Also its rather nice outside today. Mom and I went for a walk, and played with a stick today. She thought it would be super funny if I sit infront of the Fall decorations she put up last weekend. And of course, the camera was with us. Mom and that Camera. Mom calls me her cuddle bug because I love to cuddle when she is relaxing. I am wearing my Patriots collar today because they are playing. Everytime I wear it they win! Go figure! I just say beginners luck. Later today I am going to take out my toy football and pretend I am Tom Brady and play ball. Although Mom is no Troy Brown, I will do my best to make her feel like she is a star. I'm outta here, games on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

During baseball season could you wear a Cubs jersey?

10:23 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

You look very pretty in the pictures. I dont like football..in fact I dont really like balls...wierd eh..but i do like stuffies and fooooooddd..lots and lots of food....yummy...gotta go eat...

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home