Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween



Howdy, its Halloween, and I am the devil. Wait, I mean to say I am going to be the devil. I am not the devil, just going to portray one for the holiday. Oh, I am mega-wicked tired, and no worries friends, this beer is full, I prefer light beer only.

What are you going to dress up as??? Are you going to get a mega wicked lot of treats??? Well thats it for now, just wanted to say Happy Halloween. Got Henry's wedding tomorrow. I will let you know how it went.

Gotta go to bed early tonight, wonder who will be sitting at my table!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Hanna - you silly girl! It must be tough being the devil - I mean pretending to be a devil for Halloween!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Baily said...

what a great devil costume!
my mommy couldnt decide between musketeer and fireman for me

she posted pics on my blog too
nose licks
baily

5:14 PM  
Blogger Poseidon said...

Hanna, you make an absolutely beauuuuuutiful devil! I think you should stay away from the beer though, you're underage! Ya gotta wait till you're at least 3 to indulge in that stuff!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We were the devil, too!

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a devil you were !

Great picture.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home