Monday, September 25, 2006

Got the Case Of the Monday?

Well I don't. I am at daycare today, and snuck away to type a little something. We were mega wicked late for daycare this am because Mom and Dad decided to go to the Patriots game last night with Uncle Jeff. They got home really late, but I was soooo excited to see them when they got home!!! We all snoozed but they were tired this morning. Mom even said "Hey, lets be late for work and sleep in 45 more minutes". And we did, such a good Mom. Weekend was pretty mellow. I have my last puppy school class next week. I did mega wicked good on Saturday with my loose leash walking. Mom got me some salmon to add to my kibble. She said the Omega 3 oils are really good for my coat. Since I am a Professional Puppy Dog Eyes Model, I thought this was mighty nice of her. So I have her tons and tons of kisses. I have decided that I love when Mom goes grocery shopping. She always gets Daddy a treat and me too. I especially like it because half the time Daddy shares his, but we do not tell Mom or we'd both be in the dog house. Well that's it, gotta go back to playing with my dog friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, with your shiny beautiful coat, you should be the Omega 3 model.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Hanna,

I would like to officially welcome you to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have you here and I am sure you will make lots of new friends.

Love
Opy

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home