Friday, September 22, 2006

Doggie Days....


Well last night there was not too much celebration for my 6 month b-day. I was pooped. Dad picked me up from daycare and that was a treat since he has been gone all week with work. I was sooooo tired that I slept the whole ride home. Mom gave me an extra special dinner and then guess what? I could not pick my head up off to even say thank you! So that pretty much sums up my evening.

Today Daddy stayed home with me, he needs a break from work. So today is our day. We plan on sleeping in while Mom works (ha ha ha) and then make her a nice dinner. We have to go to bed early tonight because tomorrow morning I have Puppy School and need to beat Mandy on my stunts. I have slight A.D.D., but nothing that freeze dried liver will not cure! Well thats all for now! Happy Friday !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis,sorry I couldn't be there for your b-day but my mom couldn't leave, because she has new frenchie babies, your luck your new mom gave you special treats for our 6 month b-day, I didn't get any thing special. Maybe when I turn 1 or maybe if I show really good at the International Dog show, I'll get a specail bone.
Well later sis mom said it's time to get off the computer and go to bed.
Havanna

10:01 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Napping is the best cure for a hard day. Happy birthday!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home